- We receive the order via email
- We log into our shopping cart software and retrieve your credit card details
- We contact the bank and authorise the purchase
- We then fill in the merchant sheet with the relevant numbers and authority
- We then package and post your order
- We take the merchant sheet to the bank and deposit it
Now because things get busy, there is sometimes a delay between steps 1 and 5.
Things crop up and sometimes we’re a little slow. And completing steps 2, 3 & 4 can take quite a while.
Which can delay step 5 – packaging and posting your order (sure, that’s pretty rare but it does happen on occasion).
And that’s not fair to you – so we wondered how we could speed things up.
Removed Steps 2, 3, 4 & 6
Now, I’m not real smart (!). But I knew enough that if I could remove as many steps as possible things would happen much faster. So that’s what we did.
We’ve contracted with one of Australia’s leading payment gateways and made our secure online shop even more secure and a whole lot faster. It’s called ‘real-time’ transactions and saves a huge amount of time.
Faster, Safer, Better
What happens now is this:
- When your order comes in it has already been authorised automatically and the money deposited into our account. The only thing to do is to package and post the order.
No credit card numbers are ever seen, making it even more secure for you!
So we immediately shoot out your order – sometimes saving as much as a day in time.
Buy today – our fantastic specials are still going – and save!