Nutrition does not have to be complicated when you understand the basics. Below are 6 nutritional guidelines to STOP making simple Nutrition errors.
- Keep fluid intake during exercise between 475-830ml per hour
- Restrict caloric intake to a maximum 300 calories/hour during exercise
- Avoid simple sugar in you fuels; use complex carbohydrates
- Replenish your body with carbohydrates and protein as soon as possible after each exercise session
- Nutrition Practice – This is something that is so fundamentally important, but can be completely overlooked until race day! Do not do that. Practice your Nutrition like you practice your training! This practise will pay huge dividends on race day.
Hammer Nutrition SPECIAL
Here is a pack that will help you during training and race day Survival pack
Your FREE Personal Nutrition Advice
For any questions on nutrition, email email@example.com