Serious Endurance Athletes know that knowledge is power. This area of our site contains information on endurance fuels, supplements, diet, and much much more – all to help you with your endurance training and racing. We want you to get faster, stronger, and healthier by being better informed.
While reading this information, please keep in mind that all views expressed will always be biased in favor of eating a healthy diet, hard training that emphasizes quality over quantity, and prudent supplementation to improve health and performance. But above all, we believe there are no short cuts, and success can only come from hard work.
List of Articles
- What to Look For in a GEL – By Steve Born
- Proper Fueling – Pre Workout and Race Suggestions – By Steve Born
- Less is Best – The right way to fuel – By Steve Born
- Electrolyte Replenishment – Why It’s So Important and How to Do It Right – by Steve Born
- 146 Reasons Why Sugar Ruins Your Health – by Dr. Nancy Appleton
- Top 10 Biggest Mistakes Endurance Athletes Make – by Steve Born
- Superior Recovery – by Steve Born
- Fueling Strategies for Triathletes – Endurance Training- by Steve Born
- The Science behind the Pre-Race Meal- by Dr. Bill Misner
- 15 Simple Ways to Improve Your Athletic Performance Right Now – by Steve Born
- Hydration – What You Need To Know – By Steve Born
- Caloric Intake – Proper Amounts During Endurance Exercise – By Steve Born
- Protein – Why It’s Important for Endurance Athletes – By Steve Born
- Put The Hammer Down! – by Steve Born
- Recover Well and Reap The Rewards – by Steve Born
- Simple Sugars and Complex Carbohydrates – An Incompatible Combination by Steve Born
- The Endurance Diet – by Dr. Bill Misner
- Heart Rate Variations Explained – by Dr. Bill Misner
- Is Hammer Gel a safe carbohydrate for diabetic endurance athletes?
- Tips for success in a 24-hour Solo Mountain Bike Race – by Steve Born
- Artificial Sweeteners
Steve Born’s world famous The Endurance Althete’s Guide to Success. If you are an endurance athlete, this is a must-read!
Often regarded as the “bible for Endurance Athletes”, this free ebook has been downloaded more than 100,000 times. Get your complimentary copy now, and learn how to avoid nutrition pitfalls and how to fuel for success. (Also available as a hardcopy from our shop)
Published quarterly in January, April, July and October. Endurance News features insightful articles on diet, nutrition, training and other topics of interest for endurance athletes — written by our staff as well as professional and elite amateur athletes and other experts in the area of nutrition and exercise. Published continuously since 1992.
Note: Send a blank email to subscribe to Endurance News: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Journal Of Endurance
Published on the first of each month, The Journal Of Endurance, By Bill Misner, Ph.D., Contains synopses of peer-reviewed, published research and articles of interest concerning endurance performance and health outcome.
Note: Send a blank email to subscribe to the Journal Of Endurance: email@example.com