Cramping is your body’s final warning signal that you’re “on empty” electrolyte wise. However, your performance is deteriorating and you are slowing down long before you feel the slightest twinge of a cramp.
To keep your body’s muscular, digestive, nervous, and cardiac systems “firing on all cylinders” you need a consistent supply of all electrolytic minerals, not just sodium and potassium.
- Provide superior cramp prevention
- Maintain muscle performance even in hottest weather conditions
- Support optimal digestive, nervous, & cardiac system functioning
- Low sodium formula complements a healthy, low-sodium diet
- Readily usable minerals assimilate easily, no upset stomach
Plus, in many instances, you require greater volumes of electrolytes than any sports drink or gel can provide.
That is why Endurolytes fulfills such a crucial component of your fueling by supplying your body with a perfectly balanced, full-spectrum, rapidly assimilated electrolyte source, allowing you to meet your widely variable electrolyte needs with tremendous precision, hour after hour, no matter what the weather throws at you.
How is it used ?
Taken orally in capsual format.
When should it be consumed?
Use as needed but primarily when:
- Exercise lasts for more than 3 hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than 3 hours and:
- Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity or
- Temperature and humidity is 10 degrees or more above what you are accustomed to
How much should I take?
- 1-3 capsules 30-60 minutes prior to exercise
- 1-6 capsules each hour during exercise
- 1-3 capsules after workout