As hard as we strive to be pefect, we know that sometimes issues crop up that need attention. If something isn’t quite right, we want to know about it so that we can fix it.
When should products be returned?
- If we send you the wrong product.
- If you feel the photo/video/description on the website was misleading in any way.
- If the product is damaged in transit or defective when you receive it.
Returning an Item
If you plan to return an item please look over this simple checklist to make sure we can continue to give you the best possible service.
- Please gather the item you wish to return including receipts, and if possible the original shipping box.
- It is very important that you include your correct order number and contact information.
- Include a note being as clear as possible regarding your return reason.
It would be nice if you sent us an email before returning an item, so that we can keep an eye out for it.
Please return your package to:
PO Box 703
Robina QLD 4226
Phone: 1300 913 240
Web Site: www.hammernutrition.com.au